Friday, October 3, 2008

More WCMD Festivities....and Reminders!!


Good morning! I want to share a few quick things this morning... First, the card! I love the new tulle ribbon in stock at Limelight! I seem to be using it on EVERYTHING! It's one of those things I'd never have thought of to use on a card, but it is PERFECT!!! So, anyway, I made this card for Odd Bird Planet's Pirate Weekend over on SCS last week! The challenge was to make a card with food on it, so, NATURALLY, I chose cupcakes. What pirate wouldn't choose cupcakes?? And I am now wanting to use this card to advertise my WCMD challenge for justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet! I know there is LOTS going on tomorrow (even HERE on my blog...read on for details!), but you won't want to miss my challenge! It will be posted HERE on my blog from 9pm-12midnight Saturday! That means it'll go live on my blog at midnight, technically on October 5 EST (9pm October 4 Pacific). Want a hint about my challenge? Well...I want you to help me celebrate a special day on Sunday...

The winners of the individual challenges on DT blogs will be a free stamp! :) And I will throw in a FREE Pixee Stix glitter tube of the WINNER'S CHOICE!! Then, each participant in ALL of the blog challenges will be entered into some drawings for the following AWESOME prizes:
Drawing Prizes:
o One winner will receive a $100 OBP shopping spree
o One winner will receive one Lime Tart kit
o One winner will receive all of the stamps in the October Special Deal

Some more reminders!!
  1. Join us tomorrow from 8am to 9pm for GAMES and GIVEAWAYS here on my blog! CLICK HERE for details!!
  2. Wanna be a Six Chick? We have a design team call out! Don't be shy! APPLY! We want to see what you can do! CLICK HERE for the DT Call details!
  3. Did you see our ad on the SCS forum?!?!? SO exciting! :) Thanks, Emma, for designing it! CLICK HERE to be taken to the SCS forums... If you don't see it right away, click refresh a couple of times.
  4. We have PIXEE STIX!!! These are the CUTEST little glitter tubes EVAH.... Trust me, you NEED them.
  5. Don't forget about our Limelight Sketch and Product Challenge! Create a card using the sketch and some Halloween or Fall products or colors, post it HERE, then check back Monday morning to see if you've won the PRIZE!
  6. Did you see the extra surprise on the website? Orders placed Friday and Saturday will receive a free surprise goodie in their package!! :) CLICK HERE to see the announcement!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That tulle ribbon is too cute! I love it! I want to get some of those springy things too... hmmm... hubby is away, maybe he wouldn't notice if I ordered! :)

Kim said...

These are so adorable!! Love them!