Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Child's Card!


My sweet friend Jill is holding a donation drive of BabyLegs for local children hospitalized with cancer! I have posted it here, and even my friend LAUREN MEADER is getting in on the action!! :) Check out THIS POST or even THIS FLIER to see how you can help children with cancer either by donating some BabyLegs OR sending a card to be given WITH the BabyLegs.

I'd just like to give a little update...I've received a couple of AWESOME cards from the wonderful Ryann Salamon, and I know there are lots more on the way! THANK YOU! Please be sure to check out Jill's selection of BabyLegs through her business, Heavenly Blessed (see links above!) to order your BabyLegs. Donate a couple, and if you have little ones, consider a pair for them, too! :)

Not only have I received promises of cards from many adults, Jill's adorable daughter wanted to get in on it! The card at the top is hers...she did it ALL BY HERSELF! Isn't it awesome? ;) Great job, girlie!

Oh, and I thought you might like to know that Drew's Unity Hubby Challenge card will be donated as well. :) Thanks, Drew!

3 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

YAY! Lots of cards for the kids. I wish I was feeling better so I could make more but I did manage two today.

Ryann said...

Jill's daughter's card is *too* CUTE!! She did such a great job coloring in the lines! I love how colorful the present it.

Jill Cooper said...

Thanks ladies for cards, donations, anything. Mandy thank Drew for his card as well! Anthony thought it was a cool card, although thought he was crazy for putting on all those squares :) LOL My little one will be so thrilled to see her card on here tomorow :)