Monday, October 6, 2008

Odd Bird Planet WCMD WINNER!!!



Well, I had Cameron pull a name out of a basket this morning to choose a winner! I normally use random.org, but some of you got two chances of winning for using OBP stamps! ;)

And the winner of the Odd Bird Planet stamp AND the Pixee Stix glitter tube is....
Blogger Theresa said...

Yay! Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day.

Here is my card.

Congrats to Theresa! (You guys MUST check out her GORGEOUS card!!) Theresa, please e-mail me at mandy@limelightpapercrafts.com with your address and your choice of Pixee Stix color!

Didn't win? Don't lose heart.... There are still the BIG prizes to be drawn for! I'll update here on my blog when Johanna pulls for them! :) Good luck, everyone!! :)

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Is this your son!? He is supah dupah cute!!! Look out ladies ;)