Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Trick-or-Treat


Thank you to everyone for wishing me a happy birthday! Thanks to Jill, Emma, and JenMarie for the handmade cards!! :) So sweet! Just want to share a quick card with you that I made on Saturday for AJ's SCS sketch challenge! I only got to do two... Bummer! The first was an example for my Odd Bird Planet WCMD challenge.

We are going to visit my parents today. Mom was in the hospital while they were on vacation with a really bad stomach illness. They're getting back home today FINALLY (and Mom is MUCH better), so we're gonna go try to help out. Cameron and Katy ARE excited to go see their grandparents! :)

Stamps: NC's Jack-o-Lantern (Odd Bird Planet). Paper: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Flair Spellbound Collection Patterned Paper. Ink: Palette Noir. Accessories: Copics, Black Satin Ribbon, Flair Spellbound Collection Cardstock Stickers (the frame and "buttons").

Have a FANTASTIC day!!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

cute card. I hope your mom is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Mandy!!

I'm free of the abuse said...

Mandy, Love this card! It looks great!