Tuesday, October 14, 2008

2 Reminders...

Hi everyone! Sorry I've not posted in a few days here! Long story made short....I had a flare-up of my Crohn's/Colitis issues and am still recovering! But I digress....

1. Don't forget about our design team call!! You have through tomorrow, October 15, to apply! I am so excited about everyone who has applied! What great talent! It sure will be tough to make our decisions! :) If you are on the fence about applying.... Take a hint from Nike and JUST DO IT! Ha! You know you will NOT be chosen if you do not apply. Just put yourself out there! :) You never do know...

2. On sale this week at Limelight is the new Piggy Tales product called Sliding Doors! The doors slide side to side to reveal hidden space underneath for additional scrapbooking. Sold in a variety pack, for a total of 6 different chipboard shapes per package. Also perfect for Christmas photo ornaments! These are 20% off this week only, so be sure to take advantage of the sale!! At only $4.79 per package of SIX Sliding Doors, these are a MUST-HAVE!!

Oh, and keep a lookout for new products coming this week (Kaisercraft albums and embellishments and Core'dinations BLACK MAGIC cardstock!!!)!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I'm so glad I took the plunge and tried out for your DT :) It's my second try at anything like this, so I'm super excited! And...those sliding doors are so tempting!

Gloria Stengel said...

I told my friend to JUST ENTER for a contest and she ended up winning 3rd place! She never enters. I told her, you can't win if you don't enter! So my own fingers are crossed for the DT. And much luck to all who entered!