Wednesday, September 24, 2008

World Card Making Day Details!


Do you love GAMES? Who doesn’t?!?

Do you love GREAT DEALS? Of course you do!

Do you love PRIZES? Then you’ve come to the right place!

Have you ever played "What's in Your Purse"? It's a game where the leader calls out a random item that people might have in their purses. The first person to produce that item wins a prize. FUN, right? So…we are going to play a DIGITAL version of that game! I am going to "call out" a random item on this blog every two hours on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4 (from 8am-8pm). You will need to find that item in your home (or you can go track it down ANYWHERE if you really want to!), take a picture of it, and post it on your blog or Flicker accounts, etc. Leave me a comment with the link (by 9:00 p.m. for ALL rounds!), and I will draw a random winner from everyone who posts a picture of that item. If posting to a blog is a problem, I will accept e-mailed photos, too! :) LOTS OF FUN, right?!?!? A few of my design team members will also be hosting one-time-stop games…. GUESSING GAMES and the like!

The best part of all of this? THE PRIZES!!! There will be over $200 worth of GIVEAWAYS on World Card Making Day!! On my blog alone, I’ll be giving away almost $200 worth! What kinds of things will be up for grabs, you ask? Prize packages will contain stamps, papers, and accessories from UNITY STAMP COMPANY, PRIMA, JUSTJOHANNA’S ODD BIRD PLANET, BASIC GREY, GLITZ DESIGN, STAMPENDOUS, and lots MORE!!!! You will be allowed to win up to TWO prizes, so KEEP PLAYING all day!!

Be sure to check out our WCMD ad on Splitcoaststampers.com on Friday, October 3!!! YAY! Our wonderful graphic designer friend has designed the COOLEST, CUTEST ad EVER!!!! It will advertise our WCMD games, giveaways, and sales. See our cool new banner? That's from part of the ad!!

8 comments:

Ryann said...

New banner is CUTE! I really like it. Your plans for WCMD sounds like fun. I will be there!

Michelle said...

YEAH!! FUN!!!! I can't wait and hope to be able to play!! I just need to be able to unearth the items in what my daughter calls my personal "Area 52" here! LOL! Can't wait!
Great new banner too!

Unknown said...

Hey! I posted your info on my blog! Now I just have to remember to get back here and play along myself. I'm so far behind on my reader and comments, it's sad!

AJ said...

wooooohoooooo!! Can't wait to play!!!!

Angie said...

OMWord that sounds like the funnest game! But we're having my daughter's first bday party that day, so I may not get to play! Poo! I'll try to pop in anyways... who knows?

Lisa H. said...

ooo, I'm so excited! sounds like fun. this day gets bigger and bigger every year-I love that.

Anonymous said...

sounds like tons-o-fun! I'll be there :)

Katie Cotton said...

oooh fun! I hope i'm able to play!!!