Friday, October 31, 2008

Want a FREE Chocolate Box Paper Pack?

***THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP THROUGH FRIDAY, OCT. 31. SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS!***
I thought so. :)


You may have seen (or even tried) and fallen in love with the Black Magic cardstock available NOW in the store... We are selling the individual 12x12 sheets of core colored, black-coated cardstock. You can tear, sand, emboss, and distress these papers with BEAUTIFUL results!

In a couple of weeks, the Chocolate Box bulk paper is scheduled to ship to us as well. These papers are also core colored, but they are CHOCOLATE BROWN-coated! :) Trust me when I say that they are simply gorgeous! I have an assorted pack of the 12x12 Chocolate papers (one sheet each of twenty colors!) that I want to GIVE away to one of YOU!

So what do you have to do? (Oh, you KNOW I'm going to make you work for it!) It's simple. Just sign up for the Limelight Papercrafts newsletter HERE. That's all! Not only will you be kept up to date with the latest products, sales, and happenings, you'll be entered in the drawing for the FREE Chocolate Box Assorted Paper Pack! :) If you are already signed up to receive our newsletter, don't worry! That means you are entered in the drawing! I will choose a winner THIS Saturday, November 1, and announce the winner HERE on the blog!

Don't forget to also check out THIS POST to find out how you can help out with a GREAT CAUSE! I am still wanting to collect LOTS more cards to go along with the donated BabyLegs! THANK YOU! :)

And by the way....Pink Cat Studio is on sale at Limelight this week. ;)

*At the current time, Limelight Papercrafts is only able to serve customers in the United States. We hope to expand to Canada in the near future! Thank you for understanding!

14 comments:

Jill Cooper said...

WAHOO! I can't wait to see that paper :) :)

StampinCathy said...

I do! I do! I need that paper! I signed up for the Limelight so I won't miss anything. Thanks for a chance.

Leigh Anne said...

thank you!! I just signed up for the newsletter - even though JenMarie tells us all about it :) heehee

Ashley Newell said...

I signed up, yay! Though, now you have me craving chocolate. Good thing Halloween is coming! ;)

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

Love paper, yep that's me. Collect paper, yep that's me. Want more paper? ALWAYS
R

Unknown said...

Hey Mandy... It's me, your problem child. ;) I tried to sign up for your newsletter, but it says my email is already in use (makes sense, since I've ordered before) and won't let me sign in to change my newsletter status. AND, my beloved QT Hooty is out of stock! Gasp! Any chance I can get a rain check on that sale? I thought I could pay for it and just have it shipped later, but your site doesn't seem to be willing to let me do that.

Cat said...

Yay! I signed up! I am sooo addicted to paper!

Becky Sorensen said...

Oh wow - these will be awesome.

Lee said...

Oh cool!!! I'm all signed up 'cuz of my friend JenMarie!!!! And I soooo LOVE chocolate, so what's not to love about chocolate paper???!!! LOL

Sarosa said...

Thanks to JenMarie, whom I found on splitcoast, who's gorgeous dovely Joy card led me here. It would be great to have chocolate paper, so sign me up!

Stampin Cats said...

I signed up. i don't know why I haven't done it sooner with all the grerat cards I've seem from Jen Marie.

kreativeimagination said...

I did not know that Limelights Papercrafts had a newsletter. I do now and I have signed up for it. Thanks for the superb chocolatey giveaway.

Alex said...

I signed up because of my friend Lisa - fun stuff!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

I signed up!
Love the paper