Monday, October 20, 2008

OBP ATC Swap


I decided to join an SCS Odd Bird Planet (justjohanna) ATC Swap. These were the first ATC's I have ever made, and boy, are they fun! :) I just want to share my swap ATC with you! I used some of my FAVORITE OBP stamps...Hmmm...all of my favorites involve cupcakes. Interesting. ;)

Stamps: I Love Cake, I Heart Cupcakes. Ink: Palette Noir, Soft Sky. Paper: Real Red, Soft Sky, Old Olive, GP White. Accessories: Copics, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Kaisercraft Red Droplets (for the cherry, of course!).

Be sure to visit Limelight Papercrafts today! We just got in lots of new Unity Stamps, plus....the icing on the cake (haha) this week... Basic Grey Wassail and Ambrosia! Get 'em while they're hot!

5 comments:

Tiff said...

Oooh new Unity stamps AND new basic grey!!!!

Your ATC is cute enough to pinch* I'm so lucky I'm in this swap!!!!

Ryann said...

This is so cute! I'm so happy that I was able to join in!!

Lisa H. said...

love this. That stamp is just too cute! I've never done an ATC either, just might have to give it a try. I'm so excited about the new Unity and Basic Grey, and I thought I had my order all ready to go?!

Anonymous said...

super cute! You know my love for cupcakes, I just got a bunch of the SU cupcake stamp sets sine they were on sale this month....you will have to come stmap with me one day ;) :) :)

Ann said...

SO cute! Love the colors and the I {heart} cupcakes stamp! :D