Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween Checklist, Little Yellow Bicycle, and BabyLegs!




I actually made this at the Stampendous! make and take booth at CHA this summer, but it is SUCH a cute idea, and I thought some of you might like to try a last-minute Halloween project! Or adapt this to fit another theme! This is a mini clipboard covered with orange pigment ink and embossed with Crystal Embossing Powder for the sparkle! A few Stampendous! Class A'Peels were added, and a few ribbons were tied to the top. The Checklist was something the wonderful people at Stampendous! typed up, and then we stamped Changito and Fluffles all over it. I have a very dear friend (one of my FAVORITE customers!) who will be finding this in her mailbox this week because she LOVES Changito!

I'd like to remind you to check out THIS POST or even THIS FLIER to see how you can help children with cancer either by donating some BabyLegs OR sending a card to be given WITH the BabyLegs. If you have any questions, PLEASE let me know! I truly feel that this will be such a wonderful way to love some families, and to be an encouragement to them. All orders for the BabyLegs must be in for Jill no later than Wednesday, October 29. Blank cards should be mailed to ME by October 31. Thank you for your help and kindness! We purchased the Orange Stripe and Strawberry Shortcake pairs to donate...I let Cameron choose one for a boy and one for a girl! :) He has good taste, I think!

In other news... We received the Christmas Magic collection from Little Yellow Bicycle today, and it's in the store!!! Talk about beautiful! I also added a Christmas category at Limelight, and I hope that will make it easier to find all of the Christmas products you'll be looking for in one place. I've done the same with a Weekly Specials button, so you can look in ONE place for everything on sale for the week!!

11 comments:

Catherine said...

oh my this is adorable!

Anonymous said...

This is just so adorable!! I love it and all of the glitter! The list is too cute.

Ashley Newell said...

So cute! I posted on my blog about the BabyLegs.

Lisa H. said...

cute, cute, cute! love the little clipboard.

Heidi said...

I LOVE this clipboard, wouldn't it be awesome in pinke w/ hearts for V'day as well!

Anonymous said...

You are so creative! I love this clipboard.

Ryann said...

This is so cute! I love your checklist!

Jaspere said...

I love the halloween stamp list especially how you stamped Halloween Chantigo's throughout. Very creative.

Ann said...

Super cute and such a great idea! :D

peata said...

great idea.
making mini scrapbooks
mini album blog
.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the clipboard.

Jessica