Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Trigger and Wrinkle Ribbon!


Hello there! :) I was inspired by the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger posted today, so I rushed to make this card! I loved the florals and the PINKS in the picture, and I brought those out in my card.
I used a Basic Gray (SU) cardstock base and added two of the papers from the Basic Grey Sugar Rush paper pad. I actually made the wrinkle ribbon using white seam binding and Razzle Dazzle Berry Shimmerz Vibez! I LOVE how this bright pink ribbon turned out...almost like a tie-dye effect...and shimmery of course! :) I tied the ribbon in a bow and attached a PTI button threaded with black string. I think my favorite thing about this happy card is the sentiment! I affixed a Basic Grey Basics Greetings Rub-on over the center of the flower on the patterned paper for a fun effect. I added one small Silver Rhinestone to the tiny black daisy on the rub-on to accent it and add a little texture.
This card was so much fun to create....hope you love it, too! And I hope you try to make your own wrinkle ribbon, too! :)

13 comments:

Katy said...

I don't like wrinkle ribbon (I feel the need to iron it), but yours turned out great!! Has me re-thinking my dislike! Your card is so pretty.

Regina Mangum said...

What a pretty card! I love that wrinkle ribbon!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH OH OH! I love this card--I love how you made this ribbon (note to self::: must try that out)....and I love the sentiment and the entire card! FAB job:) Love it:)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Very pretty! Love the wrinkle ribbon!

Jennie said...

This is so pretty Mandy and love the wrinkled ribbon on this...beautiful take on the inspiration :o)

Stephanie Fiereck - Petite Doodle said...

Love the ribbon - the card turned out great too!

farmhouse-story said...

pretty card, mandy! isn't the inspiration pic adorable!

Karen B. said...

What a fantastic card, still in awe of that ribbon!

Rose said...

i am loving your ribbon :) such a pretty card!!

Michele Gross said...

That ribbon is delicious! Love the little details! Your card turned out wonderful! Great take on the trigger :)

Anonymous said...

So happy! I love the colors on this one! Great ribbon and bow! :)

Sylvia said...

What a very pretty card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Mandy! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)