Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Quick WOW ;)


I love Target. :) Who doesn't, really? I found these great epoxy stickers (very on-trend...lots of rainbows and colors in the package) for $1 in their scrapbooking aisle. Made for a very quick, easy card! The cardstock is Pure Poppy, and I tied on some Natural Burlap String (May Arts).
It's the end of the school year (I am a teacher), and things are pretty hectic! But Thursday is our last day, and the countdown is ON! Also, Thursday is our Limelight Sketch and Product Challenge (we are using BUTTERFLIES!!), so check back!
Big sales are coming. I mean BIG! Keep your eyes peeled... ;)

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute. Just love how you used the epoxy stickers.

NoraAnne said...

Gotta love a quick and easy card especially one that is this cute!

Ann said...

So cute! I love the stickers and the color of the cardstock!

Jennie said...

Love the CAS design of this Mandy! Great deal and have to check it out next time I go to town :o) So big sales...hmmmm :o) Sounds good!

Basement Stamper said...

when you see this card and how awesome it is, you have that...now why didn't I think of that moment. I have a bunch of these things and never know what to do with them...going to work on using them now :-)

Anthonette said...

That is a great WOW card! My son's last day of school is Thursday too.

whoistracy said...

I love the simplicity of this and that twine. So sweet.