Monday, June 28, 2010

Sketch 50 WINNER!

Wow!! What a great job everyone did on this week's sketch and product challenge!! I love everyone's work, and it's always so hard to pick a few to feature!

This week's winner is the wonderful MAGGIE!! Here's Maggie's card:


And I did manage to narrow down my picks for the week... ;)

Michele:


Leah the Orange:


Ashley:


Janice M:


Stay tuned.... a TON of fabulosity is going on CLEARANCE sale at Limelight. Like half off. I have finished marking down lots of things (ALL Pink Paislee, TaDa, Glitz, Paper Trunk, Odd Bird Planet/JustJohanna, Stickles, Dew Drops). I just am still in the process of placing everything in the Clearance section. You can shop now, if you'd like, and get first pick!

We are making room for NEW goodies! We are adding Basic Grey's Olivia and Oliver lines today. They arrive TOMORROW!!!!

11 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Congrats Maggie. All your picks are fabulous.

Jennie said...

Congrats Maggie!! Beautiful card and love the design. Congrats also to the others mentioned and it was a fun sketch! :o)

Lorie said...

Congrats you guys! I'm SO sad I didn't get a chance to participate...it was the next one on my list to do. I must do it sooner next time!

farmhouse-story said...

congrats everyone! such great cards!

Rose said...

congrats girls all cards are fab :)
oh the new BG papers.... off i go!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats to all the winners and featured cards:)

Here is my post, as promised!!! http://savannahland2.blogspot.com/2010/06/growing-in-unity-day-3.html

Love Limelight:) Hope you are doing well, Mandy!!
Love, Sav

Leah l'Orange said...

Maggie's card is GORGEOUS! congrats on the win, and yay for everyone featured! thank you, Mandy! xo

Janice said...

Congrats to the winners! All cards were super fantastic!

Maggie said...

Oh get out! How exciting! I'm in good company too...you all have made some cutie patootie cards!

Lisa Voerg said...

Congratulations to the winners. All of the cards were great!

Michele Gross said...

Congrats Maggie! What a darling card! :) Yay for all the winners!!