Saturday, February 28, 2009

The EIBH is HERE!!!

Etsy Inspired Blog Hop

It's here! The Etsy Inspired Blog Hop is HERE! Be sure to check out ASHLEY'S BLOG for the lineup of challenges! Here is some info STRAIGHT from her blog:
On February 28th from 9am-6pm Pacific Time, we will be doing an event called Hop with the EtsyInspired Eight. Each member of the design team (including myself and our Feb guest designer Sara, so really there's 10) will have a challenge on their blog on Feb 28 at a different time. In between challenges there we will be chatting on our group on Paper Craft Planet.

Limelight Papercrafts has sponsored one of the challenges... And I'll let you in on a little secret! The prize for that challenge is the NEW Basic Grey Porcelain Paper Pad AND Glazed Brads!! :) And I hear that our own Lee Murphy is hosting the noon (I believe) challenge! I know I hope to play along today for all of the fun... And good luck to YOU on winning BIG! :)

10 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Mandy! You rock! Thanks for posting this and thanks for sponsoring our event! And yes, Lee is on at 12pm PST.

StampinCathy said...

Ashley sent me over here from EtsyInspired. It's so sweet of you to sponsor this fun party. You are just to sweet and just love all your goodies.

FibreJunky said...

Way cool!!! Ashley said you'd posted about this, so over I came to read about it. Thanks for sponsoring a prize!! She's right. You DO rock!

Kristen Carll said...

yay for the etsy inspired hop! :)
Ashley is awesome and sent me here! Thanks for being so generous to offer up prizes!

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Mandy! Ashley sent me over (but of course you know I visit often anyway lol) Thanks so much for sponsoring the Etsy Hop. What a FABULOUS challenge prize you are offering. Have a fabulous day, sweetie.

Tonya

wendyp said...

Ashley sent me here from the etsyinspired party! Thank you so much for offering up a prize, and what a sweet prize it is!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy! Ashley sent me over...and I'm hoping DT members can win because that's one really cute stamp!!!! Thanks for sponsoring a great prize.

Sara Henton said...

How nice of you to sponsor and then to offer up such an awesome prize!!

Scrapacat said...

Fabulous prize!
~ky

de said...

I just discovered you guys! Thanks Ash! Limelight rocks!