Thursday, February 26, 2009

Welcome, Kherington!


Last Monday, my cousin had her second baby, a sweet little girl! We all went down for the afternoon and had the privilege of meeting the little one! :) Here is a picture of my cousin, little Kherington, and me:


And of course, here is Drew with the proud papa! Notice the PINK t-shirt to celebrate the baby girl!! :)
The card at the top of this post is the card I made for her. I am always amazed when I visit my cousin's house that the baby card and gifts I made when her first was born are still displayed in the baby's (now big brother's!) room. Isn't that the best feeling???

Stamps: Wild About You, Short Order Alpha (SU). Paper: BG Euphoria paper pad, Soft Sky, Rose Red, GP White. Ink: Rose Red. Accessories: Splash Tulle, Petunia Tulle, Silver Rhinestones, Soft Pink Rhinestones, Copic Clear Spica Pen.

5 comments:

Becky said...

This is very adorable, and great pictures.

Kevin Renz said...

How sweet! Congrats to the new addition to the family!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww congratulations to the entire family!

Beautiful card, Mandy! Love that paper and the elephant is to cute!

Tonya

loretta said...

Congrats! What a wonderful picture and a new blessing to us all!

Kristen said...

Gorgeous card Mandy. You're right, it is amazing that she still keeps the cards displayed. I love it!