Sunday, February 22, 2009

Request for Cards for a Stamping Friend

If you are up late and needing something to stamp, scroll down two posts! I won't be pulling a winner for the Sketch and Product Challenge until tomorrow morning after my husband's doctor appointment! So you really have until noon to enter!!

On another note, a sweet friend of mine, Elizabeth, just had surgery. You may know her as Cricketeew on SCS. She has had lots of pain problems for a while now and they removed her gallbladder the other day after about a week in the hospital. Anyway, she's hopefully going to be on the mend now... I was thinking that I'll bet Elizabeth would LOVE to get a bunch of get well cards from fellow stampers!! If you would be willing to send her a card, e-mail me. I'll send you my address, and I'll take all of the cards over to her. Thanks for being willing to cheer up (and pray for, if you would!) a fellow stamping friend!!

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Mandy: Send me your address, I'll get a card off to her.

Anonymous said...

Oh you are too kind Mandy. I had no idea you posted this! I am starting to feel more like myself again. Thanks to all the wondeful new and old friends thinking of me and helping me through this hard time! Friends are such a blessing and make a dark time a bit easier to handle! The love was sure felt and much needed!