Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Guest Designers Announced!

So sorry I am posting a little late this evening! We've had a LONG day of church and now some SNOW!!

We have two wonderful (celebrity) ladies joining us this month as our 7th and 8th Six Chicks!! Limelight chicks, meet Holly McMillen (SCS Dirty Dozen Alumnus!!) and Amy Castellano (If you've heard of Unity, you've heard of Amy. ;) )!!! Be sure to click on their names to visit their blogs!! :) We are privileged to have both of these ladies!

Holly McMillen

i! My name is Holly McMillen. I am first and foremost mom of four sons and wife to my hubby of 27 years. We live in Colorado. I have enjoyed papercrafts/cardmaking for about 6 years now. I am currently a member of the My Favorite Things Design Team, Artful Inkables Ink Girls , There She Goes Design Team, and Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen Design Team/Alumni.




Amy Castellano

Mom to two crazy boys Britain 13 and Landon 10, USAF Wife to my Hubby of 14 years, USAF Veteran, and Nurse (currently unemployed..LOL) who just got done moving my family halfway across the country from St Louis to DC...who loves to play with stamps and paper!

5 comments:

Lisa H. said...

welcome, welcome! Yes, celebrities indeed! so excited to work with the both of you!

Amy said...

Wow...thanks so much I feel like a rock star...!!Thanks Mandy for the privilege and oppurtunity to work with you and the wonderful DT!!

Ashley Newell said...

Fantastic choice this month Mandy! I love Toy and Amy!

Christi said...

Whoooohoooo! Two incredible choices for GDT members this month!!! :D smiles...

Anonymous said...

Fabulous choices! Congratulations girls! >:0)


Tonya