Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Katy's First Pedicure

I did it. I painted the baby girl's toenails! And they are SO diva girl. Just like her. ;) See how cute?!?!?

Tomorrow and Friday I have LOTS of stamped goodies to share! Be sure to come back to see them, and especially come back to participate in our Limelight Sketch and Product Challenge AND the Dutch Dare Card Challenge, which will be hosted by Limelight Papercrafts this week! We have lots of prizes to give away, and lots of stamping fun to be had! :)

7 comments:

Jaime said...

How cute!! Growing up so fast!!

Ashley Newell said...

Oh my gosh! How cute are those little toes! I love babies!

Ravengirl said...

This photo is SOOOOO cute! I just have to know, how old is she and how did you get her to hold still???

Unknown said...

Awe how cute! Sometimes I wish I had a girl!

Ryann said...

aww look at those little piggie toes - how adorable!!

Lee said...

Omgosh!!! Those are some adorable little tootsies!!!! I wish my feet were that cute!! LOL

AJ said...

so adorable Mandy!!! I missed you in Anaheim! Wish you could have come!!
Hope all is well with you!
:)