Sunday, February 1, 2009

Introducing the Seventh and Eighth Six Chicks!

Now I know what you are thinking.... "Now THAT is REALLY mathematically impossible!" But I digress...

We have TWO guest designers for Limelight Papercrafts for the month of February! And BOY, are they talented! Without any further ado, here are our lovely ladies, along with a bio and some card samples!

JENNIFER GRECO

Hi! My name is Jennifer Greco, and I am excited and honored to be the Seventh Six Chick for Limelight Papercrafts for February! I’ve been married for 5 years and I am proud to be a stay at home mom to my two boys, ages four and one. I live near Madison, WI with my family. I have now been stamping, scrapping, and covering all sorts of things with glitter for over 6 years and I will never give it up. I am a big fan of Limelight Papercrafts; from the contests and blog fun to the fabulous product selection, and I was a customer long before this DT position. I love all things papercrafting - it is my hobby, my therapy and my creative outlet all in one. I stamp every day! I hope I can bring you inspiration with my projects.

Be sure to visit Jennifer's blog HERE!!!

KRISTEN CATALANO

My name is Kristen Catalano and I am thrilled to be have chosen as February's Seventh Chick for Limelight Papercrafts. I am married to my husband Paul of 10 years, and we have two beautiful children, as well as 2 spoiled fur babies. I have been scrapping for approx. 8 years, and what I like to call "really" stamping for the past 2 years. I have a Passion for paper. I am a self proclaimed designer paper addict. I look forward to working with Mandy and team and I can't wait to share my creativity with you.

Be sure to visit Kristen's Blog HERE!!

We will be trying out having two guest designers for a couple of months, and I will contact the TWO ladies we've chosen for March VERY SOON! So DT applicants, watch your inboxes!! :)

I'll be back tomorrow with a project, some new SALE information for the week, and some great prize-winning stamping opportunities with us this week... That's right....opportunitIES! There are TWO of them! ;)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats chics! Can't wait to see what you create!

Lorie said...

Yay! How exciting...now get to work! Yeah, yeah...me too! :o)

Lee said...

WoooHooo!! Welcome aboard!! What wonderful talent!!

Lisa H. said...

YippEEE! so excited to have you join us!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Thanks Mandy!! Soooo excited to be here!

Ryann said...

congrats ladies!