Monday, August 10, 2009

WINNER of Sketch Challenge 27!

Congrats to the lovely Ann, who wins one jar of Shimmerz and one Shimmerz Spritz of her choice! Ann, you know the drill (she's a lucky lady who's won before!)...send me your choices and I'll get them out to you! Here's Ann's fabulous card:



Here are a few more of the GORGEOUS cards submitted this week! We ALWAYS love to see what you come up with!

One4Joy:


Maggie:


Lori:


Janice:


I'm leading a card ministry portion of our MissionQuest youth camp at our church this morning, so I'll be back later to share a card! Woohoo! Call me buttah cuz I'm on a roll here lately... ;) As a matter of fact, we'll be making seven different cards today with the youth, so I have a week's worth of sharing for you!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous cards...yahoo for ann!!!

Ann said...

Woohoo, what a fun way to start my week! :D

Lorie said...

Congrats Ann! All the cards are wonderful!

de said...

Beautiful cards! Congrats Ann!

Kristen H said...

Can you tell me how you do your card ministry. This is something I would love to do at my church, and any tips on getting started would be great. What do you send out? and to whom??? Thank you.

I would love to order some of your stamps and have a paypal account, just not sure where to place the order!!!