Thursday, August 13, 2009

Doesn't Get Any Better!



This is one of the simple, cute cards we made with the youth at our church on Monday morning! I picked up this (K and Company, I think) line from Michael's and was surprised to find it was on CLEARANCE! Like most things were 75% off! WOW, huh? ;) Love cute stuff on sale. I though the sentiments and bright colors and patterns would be perfect for the teens...and I was right; they loved it! :) The sentiment is a rub-on, and the three strips of paper along the bottom are from the paper pack. I used the retired SU Apple Green grosgrain ribbon for a simple accent, and DONE!

Hope you have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

Ryann said...

Very cute Mandy! Love the color combo.

Ann said...

Cute and cheap? No, it doesn't get any better than that!

Anonymous said...

gotta love the rub-ons!

de said...

Love this! What a great card for young people to do!

Pamela said...

Love this!