Friday, August 7, 2009

Be Glad of Life


Here's another (bright!!) card that uses this week's Sketch and Product Challenge! (Hope you will play along!) I used the new June Bug paper pad from Basic Grey...love those bold patterns and colors. The spotlight of this card is this sentiment stamp from Unity Stamp Company's Birdie Inspiration. This wonderful stamp set is on sale this week for only $19...that is five dollars off! If you've been thinking about adding it to your repertoire, now is the time! Orange textured ribbon is wrapped around the card, and Pixie Dust Shimmerz is painted all over the floral paper and certain letters in the sentiment. An Orb Prima Pebble finishes off the sketch.

Have a FANTASTIC day! :)

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Absolutely lovely Mandy!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!! Those this color palette!

Cat said...

Beautiful card! I love the paper and your colors are fabulous!

Jennie said...

Love the bright colors Mandy! Great card...

Ryann said...

I've been wondering what the Prima Orbs looked like on card. Love the bright cheerful card!

de said...

I'm behind on my commenting! This is amazing! I love it!