Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pink Cat Fairy Friends is IN THE LIMELIGHT!!




**Post 2 of 3 for today!**
That's right! We've got Pink Cat Studio's newest release, Fairy Friends! How ADORABLE are these stamps?!? Must-haves, for sure! I can see these being so versatile. :)

This set is only $14 for all of these cute stamps... Don't forget that orders over $25 this week will receive one free jar of Shimmerz paint of their choice. So pick up this stamp set and a few other goodies and choose some Shimmerz to sparkle up those fairy wings!!

Here are a few cards and projects created by the Pink Cat Design Team! Enjoy!


Created by Lauren Meader


Created by Kim Rhead


Created by Lauren Meader


Created by Becky Carafa

3 comments:

de said...

Great projects ladies! I wish I had seen this set last nite when I ordered Mandy! Geez, I guess I need to order again... :-)

Mandy said...

Ha! Yeah, it wasn't available for release until midnight! Sorry, De! :)

Lisa H. said...

oooooo, soooo cute!!!!