Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mmmmm....Chocolate Frosting!


Who doesn't love chocolate frosting, especially on a cupcake? I used my Copics to color this cupcake and I used a little bit of (Diamond, I think) Stickles for some shimmer! The ribbon is by American Crafts and I got it on clearance when my local Memories store went out of business. I think this is the first time I've used it, and I've had it for a couple of years! I know, I know! The horrors! I really like the ribbon; I just had a hard time using it on a project, personally!
Well, the kids and I are heading down to visit my family today. We'll be back Thursday, I think, but I am trying to set up some posts ahead of time! We'll see how it works! :)
Stamps: frosting only (justjohanna). Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Stamper's Select White. Ink: Palette Noir. Accessories: American Arts Ribbon, Pearl Baubles (Stamping Bella), Stickles, Copic Markers.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Love, love, love this card! It's about the cutest thing I've ever seen...

Godelieve said...

The chocolate looks real! Great card!