Saturday, April 5, 2008


Good morning! This will be a quick post because we are all about to go to Thomasville to serve at the Baptist Children's Home. It will be a fun trip, I think! Pray for us, though, cuz we are bringing the kiddos! ;)


I am sharing this card today because we have a rainy, yucky day in store. The kind of day where a good hot drink is much-appreciated! I used glossy white card stock, embossed the stamp (it's a big background-type stamp) in black powder, and brayered the Groovy Guava over top! I love how this technique leaves a few little white spots (in the letters, I mean). It adds a little more to it, I think!
Have a fantastic Saturday!! Check back later this weekend for blog candy!! :)
Stamps: I love tea (justjohanna). Paper: Glossy White, Basic Black, Groovy Guava. Ink: VersaMark, Groovy Guava. Accessories: Brayer, Black EP, Embossing Buddy (a MUST!), Black Satin Ribbon.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Cute card, drive safely have a good weekend. Deb

Heather Grow said...

Very cute card, Mandy.

Lorie said...

Love the card! It's right up my alley!

I hope you guys had a safe and fun trip. Kisses to Cameron and Katy.