Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another Hint

You guys are funny! No, it has nothing to do with Lime Tart. But, yes, Lime Tart is awesome. :)

Here is another sneak peek/hint until tomorrow! Sorry about the hazy picture.

Stamps: Teacup Topiary. Paper: Pool Scalloped Circle, Chocolate Circle (2 of them to make the card), PTI White. Ink: Black, Pretty in Pink. Accessories: Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Grey DP, Target $1 Spot Rhinestones, Sponge.

By the way, tomorrow is also my son's second birthday! HOW does that happen???

3 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

May 1st? Something to do with Limes? And teacups? Hmm..
Oh, is that stamp a JJ stamp??? I just placed an order today and THAT should have been on my order! RATS!

My guess: Some sort of publication???

Jen said...

intriguing... maybe you've decided to start a citrus farm? sell green teacups? you'd better tell all tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

LOL I thought Lime Tart at the other sneak peek too! I was wondering what I may have forgotten! Now it's Thursday night here, so reveal! ;)