Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy April!


Hope April is off to a great start for you! :) It's off to a busy start here in our lives! But you know what? I think I kind of prefer it that way. Not that I like too much craziness to keep up with, but I do enjoy having things to do!


Today I want to share with you one of Johanna's new releases! This cute image is called

Al on a Swing. I colored him in with my Copics, and I really love how the coloring on the star turned out! I outlined the star in Waterfall Stickles. I love that color Stickles. I use it ALL the time! Very light blue, but the perfect shade for so many things.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Stamps: Al on a Swing (justjohanna). Paper: Brocade Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Stamper's Select White. Ink: Palette Noir. Accessories: Copic Markers, Rhinestones, Stickles.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Cute card. I love the colors and the Stickle-y star!