Monday, April 7, 2008

And Now, Landlubber, Ye Walk the Plank!


Hi! How cute are these little chicklets in their acting debut?? They are in a pirate play, of course. A musical, I like to imagine. Haha. :) Anyway, this stage is brand-spankin' new from justjohanna. This was actually the image I had the privilege to share a sneak peek of when it just came out. Can you imagine all the possibilities with this stage? I had a lot of fun coloring this stage. I have about 13 or 14 Copics, and I wanted to see what I could come up with using those. I really like the way the stage floor came out. I used two browns and blended them. Copics are wonderful! I really love the rich, vibrant colors and of course the blending possibilities!
Stamps: stage, chicklet right, pirate chicklet left (justjohanna). Ink: Palette Noir. Paper: Stamper's Select White, Real Red. Accessories: Copics, Stickles, Brown Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Spica AtYou Glitter Pen.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Very cute! You are so creative. I keep thinking of so many different ways you could use this... dress up party, invitation to a play, birthday party, etc...