Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lime Frosting!



Well, we've had chocolate frosting, so now it is time for some lime frosting! With cherries on top! I decided that I wanted to use my new limeaid glitter from Doodlebug...LOVE THAT STUFF! SO SPARKLY!...and mask the cherries on the cherry cupcake for this card. I like the outcome. I hope you are all having a great day! Don't forget to enter the drawing for some blog candy! :)


Stamps: cherry cupcake (justjohanna). Paper: Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, Stamper's Select White, Imaginisce For Peep's Sake DP. Ink: Palette Noir. Accessories: Copic Markers, Limaid Glitter (Doodlebug), Crystal Effects.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

You know, this one would be cute with orange or pink frosting, too! So many possibilities...

That stamp is definitely a keeper.