Thursday, November 8, 2007

Wedding Dress Card


I made this card to send as a congratulations card to my sister-in-law. She just got engaged! I drew the template myself, and it was pretty simple to do. I've actually been making these dress cards for quite some time. I have trouble finding wedding stamps that I like, so the solution for me was to design something I could be happy with! The dress is very shimmery in person; it is embossed with Iridescent Ice powder. Congratulations to Tara and Steven!

Stamps: Floral Flourish (justjohanna). Paper: Whisper White. Ink: Versamark. Accessories: Iridescent Ice EP, White Organdy Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch, Small Adhesive Pearls (K and Company).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hope all is well with you, I haven't talked to you in awhile.

-Samantha :-)

LeAnne said...

Wow, this is very cool! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

I love this dress. Do you share your template for this dress? Barbara Trechak
btrechak@rcn.com

Anonymous said...

Mandy! this is gorgeous! I love it and it's so elegant and sparkly...you did good, girl!!--Ariel

Bee's Zen Garden said...

That's a beautiful card, so elegant and original! :-)