Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day full of good food and good fellowship! I have so many things to be thankful for, and God has truly been developing that in me. I am learning to be thankful and content in all situations. I am especially thankful for my family and friends; it IS the PEOPLE in life who mean the most, isn't it? I am blessed with a wonderful, godly husband and a sweet, amazing son! And we are about to experience the blessings of a new little baby girl soon! It doesn't get much better than this here on earth, does it? :)

To all of you, count your blessings. Thank God for them. Thank God for being GOD.

To all of you who are dear friends and/or family, I love you and thank God for you today.

Love,
Mandy

No comments: