Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Turkey Feathers!


I created this cute treat tin for the justjohanna design team call. I was pretty excited about it mostly because I had this idea without having seen it before! That is always a good feeling, isn't it? I saw some Indian Corn (like candy corn but brown, orange, and white and chocolatey), and thought it would go well with this super-cute turkey! Turkey feathers! :)The turkey (Turkey Lurky) is actually glittery and there is Apple Cider designer paper wrapped around the tin. I had a hard time photographing this project! Gotta practice with projects like this. I hope you are all having a great day! Can you believe Thanksgiving is only SIXTEEN days away! Yikes!
Stamps: Turkey Lurky (justjohanna), Rough Edges Alphabet (SU!). Ink: Dew Drops Graphite Black. Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Apple Cider DP (Getting hungry yet?). Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Scallop Punch, Coluzzle, Paper Piercer, StarDust Stickles, Sponge.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Cute! You're so creative.

Sorry I've been MIA lately... it's been crazy here. I haven't made it down for a visit yet. I'll tell you more on that later.

Kiss Cameron for me!