Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Define Good...


I love this justjohanna sentiment! :) The little owl here has a halo on to imply that maybe she hasn't been so good! I mean, just THINK of all the trouble this cute little owl could get into! I only have a few Christmas cards finished, and this is one of them. I really need to get crackin' on those because I already have Cameron's Christmas pictures ready to go out in them! (Thanks again, Mom.) Have you finished yours? Christmas will be here before we know it!
Stamps: Allison, define good, tiny gift, halo (justjohanna). Ink: VersaMagic Brilliance Graphite Black. Paper: Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Basic Grey DP. Accessories: Stickles, Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch, Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Eyelets.

5 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

Very cute!

Erin said...

This is adorable. :)

Deborah said...

Love this darling owl! Great card! Deb

Kathi said...

Really cute card. I love the halo!

Marnie said...

Soooo cute love his halo!