Thursday, May 6, 2010

Petite Florals


Limelight just received a shipment from Lawn Fawn Stamps... SUCH CUTE STUFF! I had to open my personal Petite Florals set right away and create something with it! I can vouch that the quality of the Lawn Fawn Stamps is impeccable. You are sure to love both the cute images AND the quality with which they stamp.

I made a fun, cute card featuring LOTS of white space! I used white PTI cardstock as a base, and I mounted my main image onto the card base using Pop-it Dots. These cute flowers were built using stems and blooms from Lawn Fawn's Petite Florals stamp set. (Colors used are New Leaf, Orange Zest, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, and Summer Sunrise.) I ran a strip of Sticky Strip along the bottom of the rectangle and sprinkled on some Green Apple glitter for some fun grass! The "thanks" sentiment is from the April Unity kit, Super Sweet & Stuck on You (only $23 this week only!).

Speaking of things that grow, I thought you might enjoy an update on our little garden! We have plenty of sprouts, and we are ALL enjoying the fun! (And we're anticipating the yummy veggies, too!)

Here is our grape tomato plant. This is definitely Cameron's favorite! Both kids love tomatoes, especially the miniature ones, and this plant has grown so quickly. It's great that they can really see how fast it's growing!


Look! Some broccoli!


How CUTE is this little carrot sprout??


Cucumbers are Cameron and Katy's favorite thing to eat, so they cannot wait for some cucumbers to start growing on these sprouts...


**Don't miss my giveaway!**

8 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Cute card and just love those flowers. Your garden is really looking good.

farmhouse-story said...

CUTE card, mandy!

~kelly marie~ said...

Such a beautiful card! I love that glitter grass!

Rose said...

what a pretty card and wow your garden is growing fast! ok i am so not a gardener so it seams fast to me :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--love that glitter on the bottom! And your garden is already growing! So cool:)

Lisa H. said...

soooo sweet! now I think that set, too! I do love those little flowers and your glitter strip. NICE!

Janice said...

Showed your garden to my neighbor and they now have four "sandbox" garden plots.

Emily Keaton said...

What an absolutely cute, quick, and easy CAS card you made with your sweet new Lawn Fawn stamps!! I love the great look you achieved, Mandy. Super job!!