Sunday, May 16, 2010

Card Patterns 64


I was really itching to make a card with a rainbow on it yesterday. I needed several graduation cards, though, so I thought a rainbow would be appropriate!

The card base is PTI Pure Poppy, and i punched the right side using the SU scalloped border punch. I added lots of Silver Rhinestones down the side. :) The rainbow is from the April Unity store kit, Super Sweet & Stuck on You. I added Cotton Ball White Fun Flock to the clouds and popped them up on Pop-it Circles. The ribbon is Lemon Tart Swiss Dotted Satin from PTI. Notice that sentiment? It's PERFECT for a graduate!! The "You did it!" is actually a rub-on from the NEW Basic Grey Greetings Black Rub-ons.

I followed the Card Patterns Sketch 64 for the layout of this card. It's a great one, as always! Hope you enjoy your Sunday! If you have a few minutes, don't forget to join the fun of our Sketch Challenge. I'll choose a random winner (of a Prima flower product of their choice!) Monday afternoon!

How about a cute strawberry-picking picture to leave you with? ;)

8 comments:

Cassie said...

Super cute rainbow ;D

StampinCathy said...

Your card is just adorable. Love the pics of the strawberry kids. I have my sketch challenge done. Just need to take a pic and upload.

papertrails leaver said...

this is so cute! I like your simple and clean syle highlighted with rhinestones. That bow is fab!

Jennie said...

Great card Mandy and cute picture of the kids at the strawberry patch. Sure are enjoying the fruits of their labor :o)

whoistracy said...

What a fun card Mandy! Love all the white space here.

Rose said...

oh look at how much fun they are having!! love how she has strawberries all over her face :) super card for a grad!!!

Laural-Lee said...

Love what you did with the rhinestones.

dstandard said...

Love the white space - cute card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!