Friday, May 14, 2010

DELOVELY WINNER!


It's time to announce a winner of the Delovely paper pad and Tiny Type stickers! The lucky winner is Cathy!! Cathy, email me with your address and choice of Tiny Type stickers (Pink or Turquoise), and I'll get that out to you!

StampinCathy said...

Your card is so pretty. Fabulous to me is all my creative and inspiring friends that share their talented and MOJO with us in blog land. Starting off the day with fabulous eye candy and even giveaways is totally FABULOUS.

Didn't win? No worries! Get your Delovely at LIMELIGHT!!! Happy shopping. :)

6 comments:

Rose said...

congrats cathy!!!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Congrats Cathy! WTG!

JenMarie said...

Congrats sweet Cathy!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOORAY for Cathy:)

farmhouse-story said...

congrats, cathy-enjoy:)

StampinCathy said...

This is a great way to start my weekend. I just love this paper and what fun it will be to play with. Thanks everyone for the congrats. Thanks Mandy!