Friday, March 13, 2009

Bug Party!


I don't have much time to post because we are leaving for Fuge today! That's right, my husband and I are taking the teens at our church to camp this weekend!! SO excited!! This is the first trip I've gone on with them since before the kids were born!!

Cameron's best buddy, Colton, had a birthday last week! We attended his party, which had a bug theme! I am going to show you the card and wrapping paper I stamped as well as a few pictures! Paper is October Afternoon, and I used a Piggy Tales Pig Tail to pop up the grasshopper! HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!! :)

9 comments:

JenMarie said...

OMGosh...total cuteness!!!

Kerry said...

Adorable card and wrapping paper! Love the bright colors and scene you created on the card!

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun! Who would not love a bug themed party?! Super cute card and wrapping paper.

Have a fabulous time this weekend, Mandy!

Jacqueline said...

beautiful paper!! love the gift! Have a fun weekend!!

Ashley Newell said...

I really like the wrapping and the card! The pictures are soooooooooo cute! Little boys are so sweet huh?

Lee said...

Oh how cuuuuute!! I love that paper!! Have a fun weekend!

Lisa H. said...

okay, this couldn't get any cuter! love how you used the OA paper to create your scene. love those bugs!

Becky said...

I am loving this card.. It is so creative and fun.

Kristen said...

Love This. So cute! Hope you had fun