Sunday, March 8, 2009

For Sale!

Okay, I have LOTS of my personal stash to clean out!! These poor, poor stamps just are not getting the love they deserve. Most stamps are in EXCELLENT condition, and some have never been used! I'm happy to answer any specific questions about the condition of a stamp. Images of the stamps are available at the appropriate company's website, but if you cannot find the image or just want to SEE the condition, I'll be happy to snap a picture for you. :) I accept Paypal, check, money order, or cashier's check. I will ship priority or first class, but it is often worth it to upgrade to Priority!Buyer pays all shipping costs. Please e-mail me at mandy@limelightpapercrafts.com if interested.


Stampin’ Up!
Current
Itty Bitty Backgrounds - $5
Seeing Spots - $7

Retired
Amazing to Zany – $12
A Little Love (staining on the wood blocks) – $7
Little Pieces – $8
Celebrate in Style – $10
Sparkling Summer (some staining on the wood blocks) - $10
Polka Dots and Paisley – $7
Summer by the Sea - $10
Perennial Favorites – $7
Stamped From the Heart – $5
A Light Heart (AHA Benefit Set) – $10
Little Pieces – $8
Perfect Ending – $5
Alphabits – $7
Just Like You – $10
So Very – $5
Dotted Autumn – $7
Word by Word – $8

A Muse
2-2210D Hoppy (wood mounted) - $3
2-3053D Maternity Dress (wood mounted) - $3

Unity Stamp Company

Whimsical Birthday – $5
Forever Friends – $5

Odd Bird Planet (justjohanna)
WOOD MOUNTED:
Candy Cane Tree - $4
Stage – $4
Spring Tree - $5
Bubble Topiary – $4
Priscilla (cat) with Net - $3
Kelly’s Pram Right – $4
Al With Stars (special edition) – $2
Al on a Swing - $4
Al on the Moon (special edition) - $2
Christophe Right - $1
Fifi le Chien - $2
Snowflake Trio – $1
Dots Small - $1
Pumpkin Cap Hat - $1
Halo - $1
Tiny Present - $1

UNMOUNTED:
Welcome Baby - $1
Jingle Bell Rock (jjmix) - $1
Brody Drummer z - $1
Cathrine’s Pumpkin Large - $2
Gingerbread Boy - $0.75
Gingerbread Girl - $0.75
Button Small - $0.75

Miscellaneous

Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Magic Clear Stamp Set (some staining on the clear stamps) - $5
Pink Paislee Christmas Magic Clear Stamp Set (some staining on the clear stamps) - $5
TaDa Creative Studio Dangling Dazzlers Unmounted Rubber Stamp - $2

Wishlist – not limited to the following. It doesn’t hurt to ask!

Papertrey Ink White Card Stock
*Any Papertrey Ink stamp sets (I don’t have ANY!!)
SU! Card Stock – I need lots of colors
Buttons
Kind Thoughts
Tart & Tangy
Starring You
Sweet Serendipity
Crazy for Cupcakes
Party Hearty
Eastern Blooms

3 comments:

Ravengirl said...

Mandy -

I sent you an e-mail about something on your list I would like to have and something on your wishlist that I can possibly help you with!

Toni

Monika Reeck said...

I have sent you an email Mandy...thanks, Monika

Anonymous said...

huh I have tons of PTI sets I never use... some I've NEVER used... we should talk girl.
Emily