Friday, March 27, 2009

I Scrapbooked!

That's right! I finally got around to Amy's layout! Even I tried it!! :) I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, especially for my *gasp!* first ever layout!! But ignore my handwriting and how uneven it is. Yikes.

Not so great of a picture (it is nighttime), but I wanted to get this up for you! :)

Okay, so now I've shown you my layout... Let's see yours! Don't forget to post it HERE for a chance to win!!!

PS....Guess what is in at Limelight??? NEW PINK CAT STUDIO!!

8 comments:

Lisa F said...

CUTE layout! I can't believe that is your first - GREAT job!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

OH that is soooo awesome Mandy!!! Such adorable photos too!!! Someday......I really WILL try to scrapbook!! LOL

TeresaW said...

Thanks for your comments Mandy, hopefully I will get myself in gear next time so that I can join the challenge on time. LOL

Ryann said...

Awesome Mandy! I love that you changed the circles to ovals to make them look like eggs - perfect for your theme!!

Amy said...

I love it Mandy!! I love the Easter Eggs and the colors compliment the pictures so well!!

Martha said...

cute page :)
you did great

Alex said...

I can't believe this is your first layout - it turned out soooo stinkin' cute!!! I love this Mandy, totally adorable page! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lisa H. said...

I love this. I love that you used oval in place of the circles. such a nice clean Easter layout! great work! and glad you are feeling better.