Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hi there!


I made a few quick cards this morning before the kids got up. This card features the Marrakech Buttons accented with some Silver Kaisercraft Rhinestones. I first saw Lisa Johnson add rhinestones to buttons, and I think it's so cute and unexpected! Definitely dresses up the buttons!!

I hope you are having a wonderful day, wherever you are! Be sure to check back TOMORROW for the Limelight Sketch and Product Challenge... As always, we have a great prize to give away!

Stamps: Mix Up of Cuteness (Unity). Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, October Afternoon Picking Pumpkins. Ink: Chocolate Chip. Accessories: BG Marrakech Buttons, Kaisercraft Silver Rhinestones.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I love this card. The colors are so yummy and I adore buttons. Like the added touch of the rhinestones too. Thanks for sharing!

Ravengirl said...

Mandy, that is cute! I agree that the rhinestone are unexpected and add much interest to the card!

Alex said...

Totally cute Mandy!!! I have missed visiting the blog, but now that I am back on my feet somewhat I am playing catch up!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Becky Carafa said...

I LOVE this!!! I'm going to have to try the rhinestones-in-the-buttons trick, so cool!

Ryann said...

cute card! love the buttons!!

JenMarie said...

LOVE this!!

Lisa H. said...

love the CAS look of this card and those rhinestones really jazz it up!

Anonymous said...

Striking card, love it!

Kristen said...

Simply stunning! I love the buttons, and rhinestones go everywhere!