Saturday, July 12, 2008

Merci!


I love this Merci stamp set by Stampin' Up! Thanks to my good friend Jill for sharing it with me! :) I made the main image for this simple thank-you card simply using some black ink and pearlescent chalks. That's it! Easy-peasy! The beautiful card stock I used is Waste Not Paper recycled card stock in Chartreuse! It's a bright color, but it can easily be muted to coordinate with more rich tones, as in this card.

I hope you are all having a great day! I'm feeling much better; thanks to all of you who wished me well! :) We actually just ran out to Target for a couple of things for trips this week... Drew is taking our youth to camp in Florida this Thursday (Oh, how we suffer for the Lord... haha!). I am leaving that same day for CHA in Chicago!!! Woohooo! I cannot wait! My daughter, Katy, will be making her debut appearance along with me. I am bringing one of my best friends along to help, too! (Thanks, Jaime!! You are the best!) If you will be attending CHA, let me know! I'd love to meet you! I have a feeling that I'll be easy to recognize, bringing Katy and all!Also, if you have any tips, let me know those, too! Or even if you know anything fun to do or any good places to eat in Chicago near the convention center...

But I digress... We got a prize for each of the kids at Target tonight. Drew chose the movie Annie for Cameron; he loves anything with music in it, so a musical will likely be a good choice. :) I found the CUTEST book for Katy! It's called Princess Baby! It SO fits her little personality! Trust me, if you have a little baby girl, you NEED this book!


Well, have a great night! I'm going down to cook dinner. It's getting late, so I'd better get going! Don't forget that all Prima is on sale at Limelight Papercrafts through tomorrow only! That means even those great PRIMA KITS are 15% off!! I also added several new justjohanna stamps into the system today as well, and I updated each justjohanna stamp to show you the size of the wood blocks. I think it's important to know exactly what size the image will be before you purchase it!

Stamps: Merci. Paper: WNP Chartreuse, WNP White, Basic Black. Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black. Accessories: Pebbles, Inc. Shimmers Pearlescent Chalk, Black Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Black Grosgrain Ribbon.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Your card is so cute! I love the colors! Have fun at CHA! You are going to have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I will definitely have to get that book for my princess babies! Thanks for sharing it.

JenMarie said...

Gorgeous card, love the colors! So soft and pretty!