Thursday, July 31, 2008

In the Limelight... A Shipment of Pink Cat Stamps!



I checked my mailbox today and found a large shipment of Pink Cat Studio Stamps! You guys really love your Pink Cat, so I reordered several stamp sets, including Q.T. Hooty, which we were completely sold out of, and Sweet Treats. I also added to our stock the Halloween stamp set and the Autumn stamp set. Can you believe that it is about time to start thinking about Fall and almost time to start thinking about *GULP!* Christmas?!?!? Click HERE to shop Pink Cat at Limelight.

Also in the shipment were the two new stamp sets from Pink Cat, Limitless Limbs and Lily & Billy Accessories. Those will be available for purchase on August 6! Let me tell you...I think that they are BY FAR my two favorite Pink Cat sets so far! And that says a lot! CLICK HERE to enter a contest Melissa from Pink Cat Studio is holding, and you could possibly win FREE NEW STAMPS!!

No comments: