Monday, July 28, 2008

Limelight Papercrafts Blinkie!



I've had a couple of people ask me for a Limelight "blinkie" for their blog sidebars, so I asked my wonderful graphic designer friend Emma to help me out! She came up with a really cute little logo (as well as a similar, cute one for the design team!), and I'd like to offer that to you. EDITED TO ADD: I added a larger size blinkie that Emma made up for me as well. You can choose to use either image you like! (Some people may not like a larger image...)

1. Right-click on the image, and save it to your computer.
2. If you have Blogger, click on Customize and then Add a Page Element. You will want to add a picture.
3. Upload the blinkie, and where it asks for a link, you can type in http://limelightpapercrafts.com. That will allow people to click your blinkie and be taken directly to the store.
4. Click Save...and you're done!
5. Thank you for helping me share Limelight with everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'm going to add it to my blog now!! I have wordpress but it shouldn't be any harder than that :o)