Friday, July 25, 2008

DT Update and a Winner!


Hi there! Happy Friday to all! I am AMAZED at all of the talent we've seen in our design team search! Let me just tell you that it is SO HARD to choose because all of the applicants are so good! I know you hear people say that and it sounds like they're just saying it to be nice, but it is SO TRUE!! We are reviewing each application carefully and even praying for God's guidance in choosing the right team! The new design team will be announced this coming Monday, July 28, right here on the blog!

I suppose you are wondering about the Limelight Loot, too. ;) I used random.org to choose a winner, and the winner is lucky number 15!
Blogger Michelle said...

Me, me, me! I'm jumping up and down waving my hand in the air!! I "need" more "stuff"!! LOL! I'm lonely since my goodies are all packed away in Ohio and I'm still in D.C. (on my way to NC in a few hours though)! Love what you did with it too! Cute!!!

Michelle, e-mail me at mandy@limelightpapercrafts.com with your address to claim your loot! Congratulations!

I'll likely be back later to post more of the great things coming to the store soon! But my top priority through the weekend is to choose our design team! :) Hope you enjoy the simple card at the top! Gotta love black and white with a little color. So clean and cute!

Stamps: single scoop, happy birthday (OBP). Paper: GP White. Ink: Palette Noir. Accessories: Black Satin Ribbon, Copic Markers.

9 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oh, this card is yummy cute!!

I can't imagine having to pick from all the entries!! It's awesome that you are seeking God's guidance!

Congrats to Michelle!

AJ said...

Yea! Can't wait to hear the new team!!! I can only imagine how hard it is, I have to do the same thing regularly!!!
good luck!

Lisa said...

Well I am super excited to here the results for the team....Your card is so cute.....I have issues when it comes to white space so I am working on being OK with a little empty space :) great card and love the little cones!

Brandi Parshley said...

I love it all! I've been wanting to try the Glitz stickles! I can't wait to see it all in the store! Cute cones card, too!

Valerie said...

what an adorable card!!! I'm so exicted to hear who's gonna be chosen for the design team. I can imagine how hard it's going to be for you to choose.

Congradulations to Michelle!!!

Maria said...

Congrats to Michelle for winning!

Can't wait to hear the results for your DT! Very exciting! I'm sure it's tough, good luck!

Super cute card!

Michelle said...

Virtual cartwheels going on here!! WOO HOOO! I can't say thank you enough!! I am SOOOO excited! YEAH! Thank you Mandy!

Michelle said...

Oh, how could I forget! I am praying hard that I get another good news email! YEAH!!!! Bring on more fun!!

Jennifer Love said...

Congratulations on your win, Michelle!

What a very sweet card! I love the simplicity of the design and those bright, bold colors! FABULOUS!