Thursday, June 12, 2008

Q.T. Hooty and Dress Up Billy!

Today is the day! You can finally purchase two super-cute new stamp sets from Pink Cat Studio! Melissa, the owner of Pink Cat, was gracious to share with me some of the cards her design team came up with... I'll share the images of each stamp set along with a couple of cards created with the stamp set. If you would like to purchase, each stamp set sells for $14 and can be found at Limelight Papercrafts. Remember that we have free shipping on orders of $30 or more through June 15!
Dress Up Billy

Created by Michelle Buschur

Created by Lise Roy

Created by Lauren Meader

Created by Deb Runtsch

Q.T. Hooty



Created by Lauren Meader

Created by Tammy Hershberger

5 comments:

Lauren said...

These are just super cute creations. TFS!

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are super cute sets... I am trying to save some money... but Billy would be just perfect next to Lily. :o)

specialcraftmom4 said...

Oh, how cute!!!! What cute sets! I didn't need to see them, now I will think about them until I buy them!!!LOL (:

Anonymous said...

love, love,love owls!

Kathy said...

great cards!