Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Coolest Card I've EVER Made


Yes, I think so. I made a card so perfectly suited to my dad for Father's Day! This is a picture of my dad on Christmas. We gave him some Rap Grillz as a gag gift... He put them on and I took advantage of a photo opp! I thought the justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet sentiment that reads "Fashion Tip #12 - Try Something That Is Not You Once In A While" would be PERFECT!! These are Rap Grillz:



I used this card on the Two Peas in a Bucket website because I am hosting a challenge, starting today and ending next Saturday. This is the Worldwide Stamping Week, and my challenge is as follows:
WSW-Opposites Attract
Make a card, tag or ATC using complementary colors (opposite colors on the color wheel). You can use orange and blue, purple and yellow, red and green (get a head start on those Xmas cards!!), or even black and white! Just make sure they are opposites! Use any stamps you like but if you use a justjohanna stamp, you will receive an additional entry in the random drawing. Enter as many times as you like. I'll draw and announce a winner on Sunday, June 22nd.
RAK: from justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet: A batch of handmade cards from the justjohanna design team; a small embellishment treat; a $10 off your next justjohanna order coupon; AND an Al In Space Stamp!

You can find more details of my challenge HERE, and you can find lots more fun challenges on THIS FORUM! I do hope you will play along! Link any cards and creations you make to my challenge thread on Two Peas, again HERE.

Stamps: Try Something That's Not You (justjohanna's OBP). Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Ink: Palette Noir. Accessories: Black Brads, Photo.

No comments: