Monday, June 9, 2008

Beachy Thoughts


I don't remember who made this paper (it was a scrap), but I love it! It makes you think of all the GREAT things about the beach! It is very hot here today (supposed to get up to 100 degrees!!) so I wish there was an ocean to cool off in nearby. We have a neighborhood pool, but it just is not the same, is it?? This card is a simple one. The only thing popping off of it is the shell or two I cut out of another piece of this patterned paper. But I still like it. :) Hope you are staying cool and having a great day!

Stamps: Fancy Jellyfish (justjohanna's Odd Bird Planet). Paper: Waste Not Paper White, Scrap Patterned Paper, Taken with Teal. Ink: Black. Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Pumpkin Grosgrain Ribbon, Pop Up Dots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool site !

Erika H. said...

What a fun, fun card. Love the beachy colors.

specialcraftmom4 said...

I love this paper! your card is really cute (: