Monday, June 16, 2008

Aloha! And Sales, Too! :)


Well, aloha to you! I made this card using the Lime Tart Sketch for the month, and I'm really happy with its bright summery cheeriness! :) Also, the Vacation Bible School theme for this year is Outrigger Island, a Hawaiian theme, and this card helps me get in the mood! Limelight Papercrafts is stocking certain items with VBS in mind, and I'll actually be showing some suggested projects you could do at your VBS (or with your kids or at a barbecue or for a gift, etc.!) using papercrafting supplies! :) Those projects will be posted in the next week or so. ANYWAY! This card uses the aloha stamp in the jj mix font. I stamped the little Aloha Chicklet on top of the word. :)

Stamps: aloha (jj mix), aloha chicklet right (justjohanna's OBP). Paper: Pink Passion, Only Orange, Whisper White. Ink: Palette Noir. Accessories: Copic Markers, Sheer Pink Ribbon, Prima Flowers, Silver Brads, Rhinestones, Marvy Scalloped Oval Punch, Hawaiian Flower Patterned Paper (Sorry! A scrap!!).

This week we have a special sale! The Summer Solstice is on the calendar for June 20 this year...That is this week! I thought it only appropriate to have a summer-themed sale. In addition to the free bottle of Star Dust Stickles we are offering with every order still, we are extending our free shipping with orders over $30 due to the great response we received. The summer-themed sale items are as follows:
Have a great Monday! :)

5 comments:

Lesly said...

I really like all of the bright colors. I visited your website for the first time and will be back.

Brandi Parshley said...

Wow! Those colors are gorgeous! The little blue rhinestones are fantastic! Great work!

Marie said...

This is so bright and cheerful! Love those rhinestones.

specialcraftmom4 said...

I really LOVE this paper! I used it for my last weeks cricut class (: Great card!

Ashley Newell said...

What a pretty card!