Monday, March 10, 2008

Pink justjohanna!



I made these projects for the new justjohanna boutique in California! I had found these key holders at the dollar spot at Target probably a year or two ago. I just recently got around to altering one, believe it or not! I love the result. I may have to make one to go in our kitchen! (Drew, whaddya think?) ;) The original pieces started out with two tiles with wild animals on them (I covered them with cupcake paper tiles, obviously!). The candle is just a simple candle, probably from the dollar store, which I altered by stamping and coloring an image on plain tissue paper and sealed onto the candle using wax paper and a heat gun.


Stamps: Cherry Cupcake (justjohanna). Paper:Groovy Guava, Stamper's Select White, Basic Black, Crate DP. Ink: Palette Noir. Accessories: Copic Markers, Stickles, Hero Arts Rhinestones, Key Rack (Target $ Spot a while ago).









Stamps: Al with Stars (justjohanna). Paper: Tissue paper! Ink: Palette Noir. Accessories: Wax Paper, Copic Markers, Sakura Pen.

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I love that candle...of course, I am a sucker for owls!

JenMarie said...

CUTE!

Kathi said...

Wow. That's wonderful! I've been itching to try to make a candle using my stamps. You've given me inspiration! Thanks!