Friday, March 28, 2008

Didja Miss Me??


Sorry I've been kinda MIA this week. It's been SO SO busy! Today's card is inspired by the Bradford Pear trees that are blooming. I hate them, but they are pretty! They just irritate allergies and don't smell very pretty, right Emma? ;) But I used this Spring Tree by justjohanna and colored it using Copic markers. Thanks, Drew, for the new colors! :) I added liquid applique in small dots on the branches to look like the first white blooms on the Bradford Pear trees. Simply, but puffy and pretty! Hope you have a wonderful Friday! I love Fridays!!! :)
Stamps: Spring Tree (justjohanna). Paper: Stamper's Select White, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip. Ink: Palette Noir. Accessories: Copic markers, Liquid Applique, sponge.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Very pretty!

~sniff sniff~ Allergies, I mean Spring, is in the air! Haha

Deborah said...

Oh don't get me going with the darn allergies! Mine have been just terrible! We have several pink flowering plum and peach trees near the house, they are probably the culprits!Your card is wonderful, I love the white applique and the sponged background. Deb