Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Blocks


Happy Saturday to you. :) Hope you have a full day of relaxing, fun, and maybe a little crafting. ;) We'll be spending the day doing the bulk of our moving, and I'm so glad the day is finally here. I'm not really the type that has a lot of trouble with change, and I am usually ready to just go ahead and get it done!

I made this card for a submission call. It, obviously, didn't get chosen. ;) But that's okay...I can share it with you now! I used a piece of Kraft cardstock matted onto Simply Chartreuse. The color blocks are Simply Chartreuse, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, and Summer Sunrise. The flowers, stamped in white ink, are from the Lawn Fawn set Petite Florals, and the sentiment, stamped in black, is from the LF set Bake Me a Cake. Matching rhinestones are in the center of each bloom, and the sentiment is popped up on a foam tape dot.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! Don't forget that Cosmo Cricket is in the Limelight!!!

8 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love this sweet card, mandy! wishing you an easy move today!

StampinCathy said...

This is just one adorable CAS card. Love the colors. Good Luck on your move.

Rose said...

love your card!!
how exciting to move into a new place :) I always love moving......well the unpacking and setting up the new place that is :)
honestly can't count how many places I have lived in over my 50 years!!

Anonymous said...

Love it
I love moving as well.
HUGS!

Cassie said...

Oooo I love the simplicity of this, Mandy! This would be wonderful to duplicate and give as a gift ;D

Maggie said...

Hope your move goes well.....it's such a stressful time, but so fun when it's all done! Your card is so cute....I love the layout (I've been looking for ideas for my last batch of Christmas cards and this one might fit the bill) :) Such inspiration!

Karen B. said...

Love the overall design of this card, and the bright and fresh, as well as fun! color combo!

Taylor said...

All of these are so pretty!! Wow!